Scott L. Chalmers
President & Chief Executive Officer
Kenrick Ventures, Inc.
As President and CEO of Kenrick Ventures, Inc., Mr. Chalmers oversees all company operations, including investments, brokerage, consulting, joint ventures, and partnerships. Over his career, Mr. Chalmers has served in various capacities at some of the most successful real estate companies in the world and was instrumental in providing tremendous gains for those companies and their investors. His experiences include serving as:
- Managing Director at CBRE’s West LA office located in Century City. In his capacity, he led a team of more than 100 professionals with direct oversight of all lines of business and services. During his tenure, the West LA office was consistently one of the top producing offices in the country averaging over $100 million in annual revenue.
- First Vice President at Arden Realty, Inc, a premier publicly traded real estate investment trust (REIT). At Arden Realty, Mr. Chalmers was responsible for overseeing the largest region in the company and was accountable for the overall financial performance of a commercial portfolio valued in excess of $2 billion and consisting of over 7.5 million square feet in 38 properties.
- Regional Vice President with Trizec Properties, Inc., a leading national REIT headquartered in Chicago.
- Senior Vice President at J. H. Snyder Company, a prominent Los Angeles commercial office, retail, and multi-family developer.
- Vice President at Premisys Real Estate Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Prudential Insurance Company of America.
- Vice President at Studley, Inc. (now Savills), a leading national commercial real estate brokerage company.
Mr. Chalmers received his bachelor’s degree in Economics / Business from UCLA and is a licensed Real Estate Broker in California. He is a member of numerous real estate organizations, community volunteer committees and non-profit groups.